Saturday, November 20, 2010

HOSTING A VEGAN/VEGETARIAN ON THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS

Best Blog Tips


Field Roast Celebration Roast en Croute


I was featured on livestrong.com re hosting a vegetarian during the holidays. You may not agree with all I had to say, but remember that I have a large non-veg family and I like to spend holidays with them! 


PS: the photos are some of the easy suggestions I had for omni's trying to provide a vegan entrĂ©e for their guest without stressing about cooking something unfamiliar!)


Read the article at:
http://www.livestrong.com/article/311443-hosting-a-vegetarian-on-turkey-day/






Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Jen Treehugger said...

That's a GREAT interview and that en croute is making mah mouth water.

spiceislandvegan said...

I found the En Croute today at the market. Woohoo! I thought that it will be hard to get for me. Have you tried it Bryanna? I want to try it.

Debbie

Bryanna Clark Grogan said...

Oh, yes, Debbie! I ate way too much of it while I was helping pass out samples at IACP in Portland in April! It is very good!